• To maintain, amend, communicate and execute HR policies of the Company in accordance to the Labour Act/ Law
• Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on Company climate/ environment and culture, ensuring maintaining positivity and productive.
• Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
• Foster cross functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
• Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
• To source various platforms and carry out job postings when the need arise and work with Hiring Managers on candidates and interviews
• Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees eg preparation of Letter for engagement, staff orientation
• Arrangement of Seminars/ Training Courses for Staffs
• Prepare monthly payroll incl. sosco,epf, income tax deduction of staffs and relevant reports
• To manage and maintain employeesâ€™ files and records .
• To assist in general administrative functions e.g. company documentations, booking of air tickets/ accommodation
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Human Resource (HR) or equivalent.
• At least 3 years of working experience in related field.
• Required Skill(s): MS Office 365, Outlook, Softwares for HR management
• Preferably with professional qualification specialized in HR or equivalent.
• Ability to converse multilingual in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin will be an advantage.
• Ability to keep sensitive information private and confidential.
• Possess Own Transport
• Working Location : Johor Bahru
• Competitive Basic Salary
• 5 working days
• Year End Bonus
• Annual Increment
• Expenses Claims
• Medical Claims
• Annual Leave, Medical Leave
• EPF, SOCSO, EIS
• Social Activities eg Team Building, Company Trips, Annual Events
Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma , Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree