• Maintain of proper accounting and banking records and filling system
• To assist in general administrative functions e.g. correspondences, documentation scanning, letter writing & courier arrangement.
• Data entry for Accounts Receivables and Payables
• Bank Reconciliation
• Liaising with vendors on payment or customer on collections
• Printing of reports & monthly statements
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
• At least 2-3 years of working experience in related field.
• Required Skill(s): MS Office 365, Outlook, Accounting Softwares e.g. AutoCount
• Preferably with professional qualification specialized in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
• Ability to converse multilingual in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin will be an advantage.
• Ability to keep sensitive information private and confidential.
• Possess Own Transport
• Working Location: JOHOR BAHRU.
• Competitive Basic Salary
• 5 working days
• Year End Bonus
• Annual Increment
• Expenses Claims
• Medical Claims
• Annual Leave, Medical Leave
• EPF, SOCSO, EIS
• Social Activities eg Team Building, Company Trips, Annual Events
Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma , Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree