- To maintain, amend, communicate and execute HR policies of the Company in accordance to the Labour Act/ Law
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on Company climate/ environment and culture, ensuring maintaining positivity and productive.
- Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
- Foster cross functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
- To source various platforms and carry out job postings when the need arise and work with Hiring Managers on candidates and interviews
- Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees eg preparation of Letter for engagement, staff orientation
- Arrangement of Seminars/ Training Courses for Staffs
- Prepare monthly payroll incl. sosco,epf, income tax deduction of staffs and relevant reports
- To manage and maintain employeesâ€™ files and records .
- To assist in general administrative functions e.g. company documentations, booking of air tickets/ accommodation
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Human Resource (HR) or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field.
- Required Skill(s): MS Office 365, Outlook, Softwares for HR management
- Preferably with professional qualification specialized in HR or equivalent.
- Ability to converse multilingual in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Ability to keep sensitive information private and confidential.
- Possess Own Transport
- Working Location : Johor Bahru
- Job Benifits
- Competitive Basic Salary
- 5 working days
- Year End Bonus
- Annual Increment
- Expenses Claims
- Medical Claims
- Annual Leave, Medical Leave
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS
- Social Activities eg Team Building, Company Trips, Annual Events
Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma , Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree